Summer Strength Training Schedule
As one of the many benefits of being a Warrior, all teams (except for the Mites and Squirt Minor Selects) participate in once a week off-ice training in Haverhill. This training is conducted by Athletic Evolution, which boasts one of the top certified training staffs in New England.
Each team’s regimen is tailor made in order to provide the most beneficial and age appropriate training. For example, the squirt level regimen focuses more on balance, agility, quickness and speed. The midget and junior players combine a regimen that includes agility, balance and speed but is more targeted towards strength training.
In addition to this 30-week schedule, all players are welcome to supplement this program with additional off-season strength training with Athletic Evolution between the months of April through September. The staff at Athletic Evolution has released its spring and summer schedule for both Haverhill and Woburn. All VJW players receive 10% off the regular rate on the summer program.
June 15th-August 20th
All members of the Valley Warriors receive a 10% discount
Athletic Training Summary
- Performance Training (ages 13+) à 4-day per week program
- 2 hours per day – 1 hour of NIKE SPARQ Training; 1 hour of core, explosive development, strength, flexibility, & injury prevention exercises
- Cost is \$849 (which breaks down to ONLY \$10.50/HOUR)
- Youth Fundamental Training (ages 8-12) – 2-day per week program
- Monday & Wednesday or Tuesday & Thursday
- 1 hour NIKE SPARQ Training – speed, agility, and explosive development
- Personal Training – One-on-one training tailored to the athlete’s specific athletic needs
- Call for pricing and scheduling options
- Sports-specific skills training
- Team Training
- For any specific questions, please email email@example.com or call 781.935.7701
Please go to www.athletic-evolution.com and fill out the online application to officially sign up and register for the summer program